When it comes to phone spy software, it can be confusing to decide which one best suits your needs. After all, there are so many different smart phones on the market. And there are phone-specific types of spyware too. There are also tracking programs that work with almost any kind of smart phone. How do you know which phone spy software is best for you?
Let’s look at the different options you have for phone spy software:
1. Phone specific. Let’s say that your daughter has an iPhone and you want to monitor her text messages. Should you get spy software designed for the iPhone? Or should you get one that works with any smart phone?
The answer to this question is: how often do you think your daughter is going to change her phone? It seems like a lot of people these days update their phone more often than they buy new clothes. If this sounds like your daughter (or the person you want to spy on) and if you’re going to install phone spy software on the phone, then you want to make sure that it’s going to work not just now, but a few months from now too. You don’t want the added expense and time of trying to find a new phone spy software and then install it, right?
2. Real time monitoring. Some phone spy software programs actually come with live monitoring of the cell phone. If you want to be able to spy on what’s happening on the phone as it’s happening then you need to look for a program that comes with that option. Some tracking programs let you hear what’s going on around the phone in real time, acting like a bug for the surroundings. Others let you see what’s going on on the screen at any given moment. And most will let you see where the phone is by tracking it with GPS. Most people find that the live screen access is enough, especially since a lot of activity takes place with text messages, instant messages, web browsing, and pictures. Look for phone spy software that delivers that option, and you’ll usually get all of the information you need without paying a huge price tag for the listening options.
3. Read Deleted Information. One thing about phone spy software is that it really isn’t retroactive. You can’t install it on the phone and get access to deleted information that occurred before the software was installed. In order to get that kind of information, you’ll need to get a spy stick. These are usually zip drives that allow you to hook the phone up to your computer and see deleted information. That’s great if you want to read deleted text messages from a couple of weeks ago. Of course spy sticks aren’t inexpensive, and they won’t let you see what’s happening on the phone right now. Most phone spy software users decide that they’d rather know what’s going on today instead of what happened a month ago. But if you want to know everything that someone has done with their phone, then you’ll really need both the phone spy software AND a spy stick.
It seems like a lot of different information to wade through, doesn’t it? It really isn’t. What you really want is a phone spy software program that is easy to install, easy to use, and gives you the features you want, for the price you want to pay.
Phone Spy Software Check List:
1. Does the software work with the phone you want to install it on?
2. Is it easy to install? Do you need to hook it up to a computer?
3. Does it give you the information you want?
4. Will it be updated whenever new phone operating systems come out?
5. Does the phone spy software company offer updates and support?
6. Is it guaranteed to work?
7. Is it guaranteed to be virtually undetectable?
8. Is it reasonably priced for the features you want?
One thing to be careful of when looking at phone spy software is the price: It can vary widely for the same type of features. I recommend finding a full featured spy program that is reasonably priced. Expect to pay more if you want extra features like real-time screen monitoring or remote listening capabilities. If you don’t need those features, you can easily find software that fits the above critera for less than $50 for 3 months. Not bad, when you consider a private detective would cost much, much more.